Accountability for Results:
A Transformative Program for Leaders
Simple tools. Powerful results.
Commitment to accountability improves outcomes.
I guarantee it.
Accountability for Results is a structured consulting engagement that provides CEOs, senior leaders and their direct reports with powerful tools that change the way they work together to achieve the results they need.
This step-by-step program instills a mindset of accountability, creating the foundation for significant improvement in the outcomes of your work and financial performance.
During this engagement we work together to execute your strategy while developing a high-performing leadership team. You simultaneously learn and use the principles and tools of accountability to achieve results and create a lasting shift in your culture.
Key benefits of Accountability for Results are:
Accountability for Results has four key steps to achieving your objectives:
- Accountability becomes leadership’s central organizing principle. Everyone operates from the same foundation:
I am 100% accountable for our success. You are 100% accountable for our success.
- Focus shifts from activity to results.
- Leadership learns to make clear agreements. Everyone keeps them or renegotiates appropriately.
- Executives shift from managing to being strategic. Productivity increases and the need to spend time holding others accountable (read: babysitting) is dramatically reduced.
- Eliminate unaccountable behaviors that are counterproductive to results.
- You get a road map for getting it done: Relevant tools, structure and guidance to make necessary changes.
Accountability for Results is facilitated over a six-month to one-year time-frame with the following structure:
- Understand the Principles of Accountability: Get Your Leadership on the Same Page!
- The Accountability Assessment : Allows Customization to Where You Are – Not “Off the Shelf”
- Affirm Your Strategy: Set the Bar Higher, Lower or is it Just Right?
- Execute Your Strategy, While Creating and Sustaining a High-Performance Leadership Team
- Focus on accountability for results, not activity
- Achieve strategy execution
- High-performance relationship, communication, decision-making and problem-solving
- Alignment, communication, trust
- Holding each other accountable
- On site meetings: Work with leadership on-site six times throughout the year for two days per visit; group work and individual coaching
- Executive Coaching: Each member of the executive team is coached monthly to continue to reinforce the principles of accountability and ensure results are achieved
When individuals hold themselves and their colleagues responsible and accountable for results, then organizations tap into their real power to deliver a strategic plan and achieve growth.
- Linda Galindo