5 Signs That Accountability Is Severely Lacking In Your Workplace
5 Signs That Accountability Is Lacking:
- Gossip is accepted as a form of communication and is prevalent amongst the leadership.
- There is a culture of “treating everyone the same,” this is thought to equate to “being fair.”
- Employees are focused on keeping their jobs and not doing their jobs.
- Agreements are broken without consequence.
- The majority of a manager’s time is spent “babysitting.
See how your accountability culture ranks HERE!